Features and Benefits:
- Proprietary Probiotic Technology: Diamond Naturals dry dog formulas are formulated with K9 Strain Probiotics, beneficial bacteria that support digestive and immune systems and help your dog maintain an active lifestyle. K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and processed under strict quality and safety standards. Every pound of Diamond Naturals is guaranteed to provide 80,000,000 colony forming units (CFU) of live, active probiotic cultures.
- Superfoods: Superfoods are unique foods that are particularly high in nutritional value. These ingredients, including kale, chia seed, pumpkin and blueberries, are sources of key nutrients, such as antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and proteins. Superfoods help provide more complete nutrition for your pet.
- Antioxidants: Powerful antioxidants and phytonutrients from superfoods such as blueberries, oranges, spinach and carrots help to support the immune system and a healthy lifestyle.
- Pasture-Raised Lamb: Lamb, along with chia seed and quinoa, provides protein for bones and muscles and lots of energy, helping your dog stay active and fit.
- Omega-Fatty Acids: The superfoods chia seed and coconut, along with added flaxseed, provide the omega fatty acids that are essential for healthy skin, a shiny coat and overall well-being.
- Vegetables and Fruits: Brightly coloured vegetables and fruits like kale, blueberries, carrots and papaya provide an excellent spectrum of phytonutrients and an array of vitamins.
- Digestive Support: A blend of soluble and insoluble fibres from chia seed, pumpkin, dried kelp and coconut, combined with prebiotic fibre from dried chicory root, helps support a healthy digestive system.
- Trusted Nutrition: Every bag of Diamond Naturals contains select ingredients and has undergone rigorous quality-control processes.
|Current Weight (kg)
|Standard Measuring Cups Per Day
This feeding guide provides a starting point for the amount of food to give your dog each day. We recommend that you keep your dog in ideal body condition and not allow them to become overweight. The amount of food your dog needs can vary based on age, activity level or other food and treats given, so be sure to work with your veterinarian to determine an appropriate weight for your dog, and to make any necessary adjustments to their feeding.
Remember to keep plenty of fresh water available to your pet at all times.