- Is a good general tonic of value where dogs are listless and have little or no appetite.
- Has a high liver extract content making it palatable and readily accepted.
- Is an excellent source of energy — it contains a high percentage of glucose (45%) which provides a source of readily utilizable energy.
- Provides the essential erythropoietic vitamins and minerals.
- Contains folic acid combined with liver extract and vitamin B12, to assist the haematopoietic response.
- Contains choline. Choline is involved in lipid metabolism. Its requirement is well recognised in all conditions predisposing to fatty infiltration of the liver, including malnutrition.
Directions for use
For dogs: give 5-15ml daily, depending on the size of the dog.
For cats: give 5ml daily.
200ml pump bottle
Store in a cool dry place (below 20’C). Keep away from direct sunlight.
Disclaimer: Although great care has been taken in the compilation of this product information, readers are requested to refer to the package insert/product packaging for complete details before using the specific product.