DIRECTIONS FOR USE
To achieve a log reduction of > log8 the following programme should be followed:
- Rinse the instrument/device with dean water and brush off surface debris as necessary.
- Thoroughly brush with F1OSCXD Disinfectant/Cleanser at a 1:100 dilution (or F1OCLXD Disinfectant/Cleanser at a 1:20 dilution) and leave fully submerged for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Fully submerge in F10 STERILANT for 10 minutes (ensure all surfaces are exposed to the solution and lumens are filled), no need to rinse.
- Remove wearing sterile gloves, dry and store in sterile container.
- Replace solution daily.
The product has a 2 year shelf life providing it has not been contaminated and the cap replaced after each use.
REPLACE CAP AFTER USE
Studies were carried out by a GLP laboratory in accordance with OECD and EPA guidelines.
- Acute Oral Toxicity — Non toxic
- Acute Dermal Toxicity — Non toxic
- Inhalation Toxicity — Non toxic
- Acute eye irritation — Non irritating
- Acute dermal irritation — Non irritating
- Skin Sensitisation — Causes no skin sensitisation
Tests were carried out on fully submerged carbon steel scalpel blades. After 10 days there was still no evidence of corrosion on the blades.
All F10 Disinfectants are free rinsing at recommended dilutions (complies with SABS test 1593.11).
WATER-INSOLUBLE MATTER CONTENT
The water-insoluble matter content of F10 STERILANT is < 0.3g/litre (complies with SABS 15936.12).
Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Give milk or water to drink.
Eye contact: Rinse eyes with water, seek medical advice if necessary.
- Do not mix with soap or other chemicals. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and pets.
- Not to be used on aluminium.