- Trypsin is a proteolytic enzyme and acts as a mild debriding agent. It is effective in the removal of necrotic tissue, exudate and coagulated blood.
- Peru balsam is used to increase circulation in the wound site area by dilation of the blood vessels. Increasing the local blood flow brings nutrients and oxygen needed for re- epithelialisation to the wound much faster and this also means a more rapid removal of products of skin necrosis. Peru balsam also has a mild bactericidal action and promotes wound granulation.
- Castor oil increases epithelialisation. It reduces premature epithelial dehydration and keratinisation.
- Miyamoto has demonstrated an acceleration of cell renewal and wound healing with topically applied vitamin A and vitamin E1
- There are no adverse skin/cell reactions association with the application of DEBRIZYME.
Directions for use
Shake the can before use. Use the extension nozzle supplied to spray directly onto the wound site. Apply 2-3 times a day. Avoid spraying into eyes and on fresh arterial clots.
150ml aerosol can with extension nozzle.
Store at room temperature (below 25 °C ).
Disclaimer: Although great care has been taken in the compilation of this product information, readers are requested to refer to the package insert / product packaging for complete details before using the specific product.