Controls ticks and fleas on cats up to 8 kg and over 10 weeks of age.
- Repels and kills ticks for up to 8 months. It is effective against larvae, nymphs and adult ticks.
- The product provides repellent (anti-feeding) activity against ticks, thus preventing repelled parasites from taking a blood meal and thereby reducing the risk of vector-borne disease transmission.
- The prevention of infestations with new ticks starts immediately after application of the collar.
- Treatment and prevention of flea infestation for up to 8 months.
- Efficacy against fleas starts immediately after application of the collar, thereby reducing the risk of vector borne disease transmission.
- Treatment and prevention of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).
- Protects the animal’s immediate surroundings against flea larvae development.
- The product is water-resistant and remains effective following shampoo treatment, swimming or after exposure to rain.
Directions for use:
- Step 1: Remove collar from protective bag directly before use. Unroll collar and make sure that there are no remnants from the plastic connectors inside the collar.
- Step 2: Put the collar around your cat’s neck and insert the loose end into the 2 loops. Make sure it’s neither too tight nor too loose. Ideally two fingers fit between the collar and your cat’s neck.
- Step 3: Cut off any extra length of collar, leaving about 2 cm of the loose end beyond the second loop.