- Topical prevention and treatment of mixed parasitic infections on cats and kittens from 9 weeks of age and over 1,0 kg.
- Kills fleas on cats and prevents infestations for at least 4 weeks.
- Kills fleas before they can lay eggs.
- Kills flea larvae in the cat’s surroundings.
- Assists in the control of flea allergy dermatitis in cats.
- Treatment of ear mite infestation (Otodectes cynotis).
- Prevention of heartworm disease (L3 and L4 larvae of Dirofilaria immitis).
- Treatment of infections with gastrointestinal nematodes, including ascarids and hookworms (L4 larvae, immature and adult stages of Toxocara cati and Ancylostoma tubaeforme).
- May be used on kittens over 9 weeks of age and 1 kg body mass.
- Use one 0,4 ml tube per cat weighing over 1,0 kg and up to 4 kg.
- Use one 0,8 ml tube per cat weighing over 4 kg.
- For more than 8,0 kg, use the appropriate combination of tubes.
Hold the applicator tube in an upright position. Twist and pull cap off the tube. Turn the cap around and place the other end of the cap back on the tube. Twist cap to break the seal, then remove the cap from the tube.
For easy application, the animal should be standing. Part the hair on the cat’s neck at the base of the skull until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube firmly several times to empty its contents directly onto the skin as a single spot. Application at the base of the skull will minimise the opportunity for the cat to lick the product. Apply only to undamaged skin. Do not get this product in your pet’s eyes or mouth.