What it can be used for:
- For dogs or cats with dry skin and coat — to moisturise and at the same time reduce itch and discomfort.
- A deodoriser for pets with bad body odour — the fragrance can last up to 5 days, depending on type of coat and behaviour of pet.
- As an aid when grooming (e.g. before a show), to make brushing easier.
- When animals cannot be bathed (e.g. during winter).
How it works:
- Purl Freshness contains triclosan, an effective broad-spectrum antimicrobial agent with long-lasting activity, which provides protection for the coat and skin against micro-organisms which could cause bad odours.
- It also contains hydrating and softening agents which help retain moisture and keep the skin and coat soft (reducing the cycle of itching and irritation).
- The base is quick-drying — once it has evaporated it leaves a fine, non-greasy, non-sticky film on the coat surface.
Directions for use
Apply Purl Freshness Spray to the coat to just moisten it, then groom using a brush.