- The extremely unpleasant and bitter nature of AVERT will discourage most animals from attempting to lick surfaces treated with the product.
- The alcoholic base ensures fast evaporation from bandages and dressings, leaving them dry but impregnated with the active principles.
- The product is non-toxic and safe to use.
- Because it contains a high percentage of alcohol, the product is inflammable and appropriate care should therefore be taken when storing and using it.
- AVERT does not normally stain furniture, carpets etc, but as a precaution users should apply the product
to a small inconspicuous test area before use.
Direction for use
Apply AVERT by dripping the solution onto the surface to be protected. Re-apply as soon as the animal starts the undesired licking or biting behaviour again. Can be applied as many times as necessary.
100 ml bottle with drip nozzle.
Store in a cool place (below 25°C) away from direct sunlight.
Disclaimer: Although great care has been taken in the compilation of this product information, readers are requested to refer to the package insert / product packaging for complete details before using the specific product.