- For the treatment and prevention of flea and tick infestations on dogs and aids in the control of flea allergic dermatitis in dogs
- Long-acting flea and tick treatment for dogs
- Fibrotec spray may be used on pregnant and lactating females and on unweaned puppies
Directions for use:
- Do not bath or shampoo the animal 2 days before or 2 days after the application as this will decrease the duration of activity.
- Ruffle the dry coat against the lie of the hair before spraying.
- Spray the entire body of the animal at a distance of 10-20cm.
- To ensure coverage of the head region spray Fibrotec spray onto a glove and rub gently around the face, avoiding the eyes.
- When your pet has been thoroughly covered, massage the coat all over to ensure that the spray gets right down to the skin.
- When treating puppies you may prefer to use a glove to apply Fibrotec spray.
- Allow your pet to dry naturally. Do not towel dry.
- Monthly applications are recommended where there is a high risk of re-infestation if the pet is allergic to fleas and in situations where tick control is needed.
Disclaimer: Although great care has been taken in the compilation of this product information, readers are requested to refer to the package insert/product packaging for complete details before using the specific product.