- Wound Treatment: The F10 core actives in the F10” Wound Spray wit Insecticide will treat infected wounds and act as a barrier to re-infection open wound sites e.g. trauma, castration, de-budding, de-horning, dart wounds, abscesses.
- Insect repellent: Where there is a risk of fly-strike e.g. diarrhoea, urinary incontinence, wound drainage, a single application of the product will pr the site against blow flies and other insects for up to 5 days.
- Fly strike Treatment: One initial application of 2 — 3 sprays of the F10® Wound Spray on an infested area will result in the immediate migration away from the site and death of all maggots within 30 minutes — no need for mechanical removal of larvae.
- Where wounds are inaccessible: e.g. within the spines of a hedgehog or foot rot in cloven-hoof animals, the F10 Wound Spray with Insecticide can successfully be used as an alternative to the F10 Germicidal Barrier Ointment with Insecticide.
- Treatment of lice and ticks: Lice and ticks found on small furries and wild animals such as hedgehogs can be safely treated and controlled by regular treatment with F10 Germicidal Wound Spray with Insecticide. Treatment of reptiles with lice can safely be achieved by routine regular application.